View all courses
Digital citizen get started with the internet
Tutor Jim Cusack
Getting Citizens Online
What will I learn?
Training classes will include the following:
- An Introduction to the internet
- Internet Safety
- How to send & receive Emails
- Using online government services, i.e. Ag Food, Motor Tax, Passports etc.
- Using online banking services
- How to use “Apps” i.e. weather, traffic, news
- How to use Social Media i.e. Skype, Facebook, Twitter
- Online Shopping
How are the training classes structured?
Each person attending these classes will receive 10 hours free classroom training. Class duration will be a maximum of 2 hours per class.
Maximum class size is 10 people.
A computer or laptop will be provided for use during each class or if you prefer you can bring your own device i.e. smartphone, tablet or laptop.
A refundable deposit of €40 will be taken by the tutor to ensure participation and completion to Dept regulations.