View all courses
Getting Citizens on line
Tutor Jim Cusack
What will I learn?
Training classes will include the following:
- An Introduction to the internet
- Internet Safety
- How to send & receive Emails
- Using online government services, i.e. Ag Food, Motor Tax, Passports etc.
- Using online banking services
- How to use “Apps” i.e. weather, traffic, news
- How to use Social Media i.e. Skype, Facebook,Twitter
- Online Shopping
How are the training classes structured?
Each person attending these classes will receive 10 hours free classroom training. Class duration will be a maximum of 2 hours per class.
Maximum class size is 10 people.
A computer or laptop will be provided for use during each class or if you prefer you can bring your own device i.e. smartphone, tablet or laptop.