Curriculum » Evening Courses Course Details:
Comnputers for Adventureous Beginners
This course is designed for students who have completed the “Computers for Beginners Course” or for students who possess basic computer skills such as internet browsing, sending and receiving emails and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word or equivalent.
The course content is outlined below.
- A quick re-cap on sending and receiving emails and attachments to individuals and groups.
- Using cloud storage (Onedrive in this instance) to store and share files such as pictures and documents.
- Using Internet Explorer and the various tools and setting associated with it.
- Exercises on using the internet for research purposes and how to save, print and forward information documents.
- Computer hardware and peripherals.
- Installing software and precautions required.
- Computer security in the home and measures to take when shopping or banking online.